Processing & Handling
At R&R we provide multiple options for handling your catch once back at the dock. These range from simply walking off with your fish whole and intact, to having it fully filleted, vacuum packed, smoked, and shipped. We and our partner Highliner Charters are the only charter operators in all of Puget Sound offering this full range of service.
- Our basic complimentary services: cleaning, filleting and bagging of your catch to include one bag of ice. Additionally, we will vacuum pack and freeze your fish at the rate of $2.50 per pound (fish are weighed whole prior to cleaning and filleting).
- We can usually process your catch on the spot and have you on your way within an hour.
- You may also choose to leave your fillets with us and they can be picked up during our office hours (12:30 – 2pm Mon-Sat).
- If you would like your catch frozen and shipped we will FedEx it over-night to your home. A $15 fee for each styrofoam box, gel pack plus handling will be applied. Boxes will be shipped on Mondays and Thursdays only, and since the shipment is perishable you will be required to receive the delivery. Overnight shipping costs will depend upon location shipped to and will be applied to your credit card.
- If you simply need something to keep your fish cold in while you transport it yourself, for $15 we have available Styrofoam boxes and gel packs.
- If you would like your fish bagged and held for pickup without any processing, we will refrigerate and hold it for you. We will only be open pickup during our office hours of 12:30 – 2pm Mon – Sat. We will not hold any fish past 48 hours without being vacuum packed and frozen, at which time a processing fee of $2.50 per lb will be applied to the entire amount of fish held and charged to your credit card.
If you have chosen to fish with a charter company other than us or Highliner but still want to partake in our services, bring your fish by our office and have it processed, shipped, or held for pickup. (The processing rate for all fish brought to us from an outside party is $3.50 per lb, weighed whole prior to cleaning).